Latest News & Updates
Tickets are now on sale for the 2014 Batson MiracleHome Project, Presented by Trustmark National Bank! Click Here to Purchase your MiracleHome Ticket Friends of Children’s Hospital is thrilled to announce construction has started on our newest MiracleHome Project! Constructed by Scott Shoemaker of Shoemaker Homes in The Enclave at … More
- 6th Annual SouthGroup 5K Raises Record Amount!
- Subaru Shared the Love with Friends of Children’s Hospital
- Babalu is a great Friend to children’s hospital!
- Sanderson Farms Championship announces total raised for Friends!
- Secretary of State’s Office Makes the Holidays Brighter at Batson Children’s Hospital
- Tri-State Trucking makes holiday donation to Friends
The Batson Hospital MiracleHome committee works throughout the year with a volunteer builder to construct a home using donated materials and sells raffle tickets for a chance to win the home for $100 each. The project was created in 2003 with The Home Builder’s Association of Jackson and is annually presented by Trustmark National Bank.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is the named charity for the Sanderson Farms Championship, Mississippi’s only PGA TOUR golf tournament.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is a nonprofit organization created to benefit Batson Children's Hospital at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. It was created by a group of dedicated members from around the state whose purpose is to support and promote the Batson Hospital for Children, Mississippi’s ONLY hospital designed and equipped specifically for the care and treatment of sick and injured children… More