Latest News & Updates
Representatives with SouthGroup Insurance Services presented Friends board members with the proceeds from the 6th Annual SouthGroup Make a Difference 5K on April 15th. Race coordinator Cyndi Tullos was thrilled with the record amount of $30,000 and thanked all the employees for their continual hard work on each race. Each … More
- Subaru Shared the Love with Friends of Children’s Hospital
- Babalu is a great Friend to children’s hospital!
- Sanderson Farms Championship announces total raised for Friends!
- Secretary of State’s Office Makes the Holidays Brighter at Batson Children’s Hospital
- Tri-State Trucking makes holiday donation to Friends
- Tree-Lighting Celebration a Success at Batson Children’s Hospital
BankPlus Presents, Enchanted Evening is the signature fundraising event for Friends of Children’s Hospital. The committee puts together a wonderful evening featuring a Live Art Auction, delicious food and great live entertainment. Guests are encouraged to wear white attire to the event held every August.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is a nonprofit organization created to benefit Batson Children's Hospital at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. It was created by a group of dedicated members from around the state whose purpose is to support and promote the Batson Hospital for Children, Mississippi’s ONLY hospital designed and equipped specifically for the care and treatment of sick and injured children… More