Latest News & Updates
Friends of Children’s Hospital has moved! Please save our new contact information and contact us when you want to help support Mississippi’s only children’s hospital! Friends of Children’s Hospital 3900 Lakeland Drive | Suite 205 Flowood, MS 39232 Telephone number: 601.936.0034 Email address: Friends@FOCH.org
- 6th Annual SouthGroup 5K Raises Record Amount!
- Subaru Shared the Love with Friends of Children’s Hospital
- Babalu is a great Friend to children’s hospital!
- Sanderson Farms Championship announces total raised for Friends!
- Secretary of State’s Office Makes the Holidays Brighter at Batson Children’s Hospital
- Tri-State Trucking makes holiday donation to Friends
The annual BankPlus Light-A-Light for Children Project is near and dear to many in the Jackson area. Inspired by the patients and their families who must spend the holidays in the hospital, it is our goal to make it as special as possible for them.
The Friends of Children’s Hospital MiracleHome committee works throughout the year with a volunteer builder to construct a home using donated materials and sells raffle tickets for a chance to win the home for $100 each. The project was created in 2003 with The Home Builder’s Association of Jackson and is annually presented by Trustmark National Bank.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is a nonprofit organization created to benefit Batson Children's Hospital at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. It was created by a group of dedicated members from around the state whose purpose is to support and promote the Batson Hospital for Children, Mississippi’s ONLY hospital designed and equipped specifically for the care and treatment of sick and injured children… More