Latest News & Updates
For every new Subaru purchased at Paul Moak Subaru in Jackson between November 21, 2013 and January 2, 2014, Subaru will “Share the Love” and make a $250 donation in the buyer’s name to a chosen charity. Each year five national charities are selected by Subaru and this year, Paul … More
- Babalu is a great Friend to children’s hospital!
- Sanderson Farms Championship announces total raised for Friends!
- Secretary of State’s Office Makes the Holidays Brighter at Batson Children’s Hospital
- Tri-State Trucking makes holiday donation to Friends
- Tree-Lighting Celebration a Success at Batson Children’s Hospital
- Sigma Nu donates funds to Friends
BankPlus Presents, Enchanted Evening is the signature fundraising event for Friends of Children’s Hospital. The committee puts together a wonderful evening featuring a Live Art Auction, delicious food and great live entertainment. Guests are encouraged to wear white attire to the event held every August.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is a nonprofit organization created to benefit Batson Children's Hospital at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. It was created by a group of dedicated members from around the state whose purpose is to support and promote the Batson Hospital for Children, Mississippi’s ONLY hospital designed and equipped specifically for the care and treatment of sick and injured children… More