Latest News & Updates
Suzan B. Thames, whose name is synonymous with raising funds and nurturing Mississippi’s children, was celebrated Wednesday at the Medical Center in a clandestine operation. The homage was kept secret from Thames until she walked into the annual meeting of the Friends of Children’s Hospital and some 60 voices yelled, … More
- Endowed Chair for Dr. Keeton Announced
- Thank you Paul Moak Subaru!
- Babalu donates to Friends of Children’s Hospital
- Buy your $10 Blue Car Raffle Ticket Today!
- Pancakes and Pajamas with Santa raises money for Friends
- Friends receives record $1.1 million gift from Century Club Charities and The Sanderson Farms Championship!
The annual BankPlus Light-A-Light for Children Project is near and dear to many in the Jackson area. Inspired by the patients and their families who must spend the holidays in the hospital, it is our goal to make it as special as possible for them.
Join us November 2nd-8th for the 2015 Sanderson Farms Championship, Mississippi’s only PGA TOUR golf tournament, benefiting Friends of Children’s Hospital.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is a nonprofit organization created to benefit Batson Children's Hospital at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. It was created by a group of dedicated members from around the state whose purpose is to support and promote the Batson Hospital for Children, Mississippi’s ONLY hospital designed and equipped specifically for the care and treatment of sick and injured children… More