Latest News & Updates
Amidst good humor and heartfelt admiration, two long-time friends were recognized on May 7th at the home of Sara and Bill Ray for their dedication to keeping Mississippi’s children healthy. At the celebration, Dr. Edwin P. Harmon, front row right, chief of pediatric urology, was named the first James E. … More
- Thank you Paul Moak Subaru!
- Babalu donates to Friends of Children’s Hospital
- Buy your $10 Blue Car Raffle Ticket Today!
- Pancakes and Pajamas with Santa raises money for Friends
- Friends receives record $1.1 million gift from Century Club Charities and The Sanderson Farms Championship!
- Trustmark awards Friends $7,500
The Trustmark Children’s Hospital Pro-Am Golf Tournament is one of the largest tournaments in the region. Simultaneous play at Annandale Golf Club, Reunion Golf Club and The Country Club of Jackson ensures a great day of golf for everyone! New sponsors, teams and volunteers are always welcome.
Friends of Children’s Hospital is a nonprofit organization created to benefit Batson Children's Hospital at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. It was created by a group of dedicated members from around the state whose purpose is to support and promote the Batson Hospital for Children, Mississippi’s ONLY hospital designed and equipped specifically for the care and treatment of sick and injured children… More