More than 150,000 children from all of the state’s 82 counties come to Children’s Hospital each year. The spectrum of care ranges from well-child care for healthy newborns to care for cancer, congenital heart defects, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, trauma, sickle cell anemia, neurological disorders, pulmonary disease, allergies, diabetes and numerous other childhood illnesses.
Caring for patients from infancy to adulthood, Batson Children’s Hospital exists to provide the best health care available for the 21st century.
Batson Children’s Hospital facilities include:
- Mississippi Children’s Cancer Clinic
- Eli Manning Children’s Clinics
- Croft Children’s Critical Care Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Selby and Richard McRae Foundation Children’s Trauma Unit
- Colonel Harland Sanders Children’s Emergency Department
- Children’s Rehabilitation Center
- Child Psychiatry Unit
- Child Development Center
- Pediatric Dental Clinic
- Pediatric Surgical Center