More than 175,000 children from all of the state’s 82 counties receive care annually through Children’s of Mississippi and Batson Children’s Hospital. The spectrum of care ranges from well-child care for healthy newborns to care for cancer, congenital heart defects, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, trauma, sickle cell anemia, neurological disorders, pulmonary disease, allergies, diabetes and numerous other childhood illnesses.
Caring for patients from infancy to adulthood, Batson Children’s Hospital exists to provide the best health care available for the 21st century.
Children’s of Mississippi facilities include:
- Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children (Batson Children’s Hospital)
- Mississippi Children’s Cancer Center
- Eli Manning Children’s Clinics
- Croft Children’s Critical Care Services
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Selby and Richard McRae Children’s Trauma Unit
- Colonel Harland Sanders Children’s Emergency Department
- Children’s Rehabilitation Center
- Child Psychiatry Unit
- Child Development Center
- Pediatric Dental Clinic
- Pediatric Surgical Center
- Children’s Clinics in Tupelo, Grenada, Hattiesburg, Meridian and the Gulf Coast